5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the highlights of Ko Samui in just a half day on this comprehensive tour, with all round-trip transportation included. You'll travel with a small group, which means personalized attention from your guide and plenty of time to ask questions. Stops include the viewpoint at Lad Koh, Big Buddha Temple, the Na Muang Waterfalls, the mummy at Wat Khunaram, and others.
- All admission fees included
- Round-trip transportation
- Small group of 15 people or fewer
- Cover the sights of Ko Samui in just half a day
Saved to wishlist!
All Admission fee
Round Trip Transfer
English speaking guide
Departure & Return
Koh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunleisure World
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ko Samui City Tour including Wat Phra Yai, Lat Ko Viewpoint, Hin Ta Hin Yai Rock?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ko Samui City Tour including Wat Phra Yai, Lat Ko Viewpoint, Hin Ta Hin Yai Rock?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ko Samui City Tour including Wat Phra Yai, Lat Ko Viewpoint, Hin Ta Hin Yai Rock?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ko Samui City Tour including Wat Phra Yai, Lat Ko Viewpoint, Hin Ta Hin Yai Rock?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKoh SamuiBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandCity Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Ko Pha NganCity Tours - Ko Pha NganNature and Wildlife - Ko Pha NganHalf-day Tours - Ko Pha NganBus Tours - Koh TaoCity Tours - Koh TaoNature and Wildlife - Koh TaoHalf-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory