- Big Buddha - Koh Samui's largest Buddha sitting 15 meters tall on the north coast of the island
- Grandpa and Grandma Rocks will raise a chuckle and an eyebrow for those who go to see them
- NaMuang Waterfall - One of Thailand's natural wonders that is a must see
- Enjoy lunch at Peak Eye Restaurant and take a visit to the Magic Gardens - A celestial experience
- Choose from a Thai or Swedish Massage with a steam bath and jacuzzi to end a truly perfect day
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
- Friendly and informative guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation of this tour will be received at time of booking
- A Minimum of 4 passenger is required for this Tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms