8 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Book a private charter for up to 15 passengers and set sail for the uninhabited islands of Ang Thong Marine Park. You’ll voyage off the coast of Koh Samui and make stops at remote island beaches and Emerald Lake, with time for snorkeling with a PADI-certified guide. Enjoy personalized service aboard the ‘Blue Dragon,’ a 68-foot yacht equipped with a spacious sun deck, internal saloon and hot tub. This full-day excursion includes a light breakfast, fresh fruit and cooked lunch.
- Ang Thong Marine Park private charter sail from Koh Samui
- Relax aboard the Blue Dragon luxury yacht
- Visit Emerald Lake and snorkel with a certified guide
- Enjoy a light breakfast, soft drink, fresh fruit and cooked lunch
- Up to 15 passengers are included in a private party
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Boat transfers by dinghy and use of floating pool
Round-trip hotel transfer
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Restroom on board
WiFi on board
Use of netted raft for non-swimmers
Marine park admission fee 300 THB for adults and 150 THB for children
More than 6 people charge 1000 THB per adult and 700 THB for children
Optional scuba diving charges 3,000THB per certified diver or 4,500THB for non-certified diver (contact supplier in advance to provide information and fill-out paperwork)
Optional sea kayak rental fee 250 THB per person.
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We will provide you with an exact pick-up time confirmation once we receive your reservation. If you’re staying at private accommodation, please contact us as soon as possible and provide a contact number for the property you are staying at. Alternatively, let us talk to one of the staff members who work at the property. Please note that an address is insufficient to locate a property on Koh Samui.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The itinerary may change depending on climatic conditions and your preferences.
- All guests are required to remove footwear when boarding the yacht.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ko Samui Boat Charter
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Blue Dragon Yacht to Angthong National Marine Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Blue Dragon Yacht to Angthong National Marine Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Blue Dragon Yacht to Angthong National Marine Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Blue Dragon Yacht to Angthong National Marine Park
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes