Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Secure transportation to Thailand’s famous party with this boat transfer
- Get dropped off at Haad Rin Beach in the heart of the full moon party
- Return to peaceful Koh Samui in the early morning hours when ready
- Skip the hassle of finding transport to your hotel with round-trip transfer
Departure & Return
Meet at Lomlahk Khirin Pier in Bang Rak on Koh Samui 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Full Moon Party round-trip tickets are only available on Full Moon Party dates.
- Leave your smartphone in a safe place, there are 100+ phones lost at every party.
- In case of stormy weather, expect to get splashed on the speedboat crossing. Make sure you have waterproof coverings for your valuables and camera.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff