8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Fresh, tropical fruits of the season
Local, English speaking guide
Return hotel transfers
Thai Set Menu lunch
All Fees and Taxes
Any personal expenses or purchases
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Pickup from most Ko Samui hotels and resorts
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Child age 2 - 11 years
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.)
- Hotel pick up may be 30-60 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location). Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- What to bring - Sun Cream, Sun Glasses, Hat, Towel (in case you wish to swim in the waterfalls), Camera, Dry clothes to change, Swim suit and Comfortable shoes
- Proper attire to enter a temple (No dresses above the knee. No short pants or three quarter pants. Modest shirt. No see through garments. No sports-wear. No footwear inside temple.).
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Infant free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat. (Baby seats not available)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ko Samui Island Full-Day Cultural Experience with Pickup?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ko Samui Island Full-Day Cultural Experience with Pickup?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ko Samui Island Full-Day Cultural Experience with Pickup?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ko Samui Island Full-Day Cultural Experience with Pickup?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ko Samui Island Full-Day Cultural Experience with Pickup
7 hours 30 minutes