- Full-day trip to Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan from Koh Samui
- Explore the two smaller islands, reached via speedboat
- Snorkel, hike, or sunbathe
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Pickup and drop-off at Koh Samui hotels
Departure & Return
Meet at Lomlahk Khirin Pier in Bang Rak on Koh Samui 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Step aboard the speed boat and watch the island scenery recede as you head out to sea.
Once you arrive in Koh Tao, take in the island's sandbar beaches and explore the bays and coral reefs. Visit Lighthouse Bay, Mango Bay, Tanote Bay or Ao Hin Wong before refueling with a traditional Thai lunch at Nang Yuan Restaurant.
Continue on to explore the tiny island of Koh Nang Yuan itself, where you can get great views from the hilltop vista point or visit the dive shop and souvenir shop. Choose your own activities: go snorkeling, relax on the beach, or hike through the jungle.
Return to Koh Samui via speedboat and enjoy transfer back to your hotel at the end of the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The sun is extremely strong and hot - we were on the beach for two hours and it felt like an hour too long." See review