6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All equipment included (mask, snorkel)
2-way transfer at your resort (Except Mango Bay and Lighthouse Beach)
5 stop snorkeling spot depends on the weather
Thai style lunch box, Cold water, and coffee, tea on board
Big boat with sounder GPS
Toilet on board, Roof terrace available
English speaking guide trained
Life jackets available for all passengers
National Park fee (100THB per adult and 50THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
Departure & Return
8 38 Koh Tao Koh Phangan Chang Wat Surat Thani 84360, Thailand
Or, you can also get picked up
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-10 years.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkel Trip to Koh Nangyuan and Bays of Koh Tao By The Oxygen?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkel Trip to Koh Nangyuan and Bays of Koh Tao By The Oxygen?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkel Trip to Koh Nangyuan and Bays of Koh Tao By The Oxygen
6 to 7 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
12 hours 10 minutes
12 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKoh TaoNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandSafaris - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Ko Pha NganSafaris - Ko Pha NganWater Tours - Ko Pha NganNature and Wildlife - Koh SamuiSafaris - Koh SamuiWater Tours - Koh SamuiCategory