- Half-day private tour of Kos Island
- Visit the ancient ruins of Asklepieion, the island’s famous archeological site
- Soak up gorgeous panoramic views of Kos from the mountain village of Zia
- Sample Kos wine at a family-run winery in the hills
- Stop for photos under the Tree of Hippocrates, where the ancient doctor famously taught his students
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children who do not occupy a seat are free of charge. Children who occupy a seat and are up to 11 years old, benefit from a discount
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Achtypis Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience