- Half-day private tour of Kos Island including Zia, Pyli and Antimacheia
- Spend free time at Zia, a traditional Greek village on Dikaion Mountain
- Visit a family-run winery for a wine-tasting session, sampling the local wine
- Explore the ancient village of Pyli with its handsome stone houses and vibrant flowerbeds
- Stop for photos by the 14th-century Castle of Antimacheia and the Tree of Hippocrates
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You must contact the local service provider at least 48hrs before tour to be informed on the exact
pickup time (meeting point will be provided on your confirmation voucher)
- Kos port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Achtypis Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience