4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
An evening tour with a professional English-speaking guide/ driver.
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver cum guide.
All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Dinner at a local restaurant is included (food only)
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Surcharge 9 USD/Pax/Way for Private transfers outside from the general pick-up/drop-off locations
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Hotel pickup is available from central Kota Kinabalu.Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis. Joint tours are operated with an English-speaking guide / driver only.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside central Kota Kinabalu. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation, such as Rasa Ria / Nexus / Beringgis, cruise ports and Kota Kinabalu’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- For security reasons, coaches are not allowed to head up to the top of Signal Hill – alternative transportation may be used during this evening tour when group sizes exceed a certain number.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kota Kinabalu by Night and Cultural Dance Show?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kota Kinabalu by Night and Cultural Dance Show?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kota Kinabalu by Night and Cultural Dance Show?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kota Kinabalu by Night and Cultural Dance Show?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kota Kinabalu by Night and Cultural Dance Show
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNight ToursBus ToursMarketsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluFood Tours - SabahNight Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahMarkets - SabahWalking Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahFood Tours - SandakanNight Tours - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanMarkets - SandakanWalking Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanFood Tours - Puerto PrincesaNight Tours - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaMarkets - Puerto PrincesaWalking Tours - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformMari Mari Cultural VillageKota BeludSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Monsopiad Cultural VillageKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)