- Use provided snorkeling gear to check out colorful coral reefs
- Try local cuisine with an included BBQ Lunch
- Coordinated boat and ground transfers ensure you don’t need to rush
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at central hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis with boat transfers always on joint basis.
- All tours are operated without guide with an English speaking guide included in the tour from 10 guests and up.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside central Kota Kinabalu. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation, such as Rasa Ria / Nexus / Beringgis, cruise ports and Kota Kinabalu’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Sand, dust and water have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Recommended to bring: change of clothing (2 sets), towel, swim wear and slippers / waterproof sandals.
- We strongly advise not to bring any valuables with you as there are no lockers available.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There is no headcount limit for the tour. The system only allow a maximum 15 people per booking. In case you need to make a booking for more than 15 people, we suggest you to place 2 bookings with 15 people each.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms