Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
There’s no public transport to the Mari Mari Cultural Village, so save time, money, and energy by joining this convenient door-to-door tour. Venture deep into the jungle by way of a hanging bridge. Then experience the traditional lifestyles of Borneo’s diverse ethnic groups, from bamboo cooking to shooting blowpipes to traditional dance, with a guide. Choose between morning, midday, and afternoon departures: Each includes a simple meal of Sabah specialties.
- Discover Sabah’s main ethnic groups at the Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Choose between three different departure times to suit your schedule
- Enjoy a live dance performance and a traditional meal
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Local lunch, afternoon tea or dinner, depending on departure time selected
Hotel pickup and drop-off by driver on sharing basis
Guide at Cultural village on sharing basis
Drinks (only local Malaysian ringgit accepted)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour hotel lobby in Kota Kinabalu City
Return DetailsYour hotel lobby in Kota Kinabalu City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Return transfer to Village is by driver. Guided tour will start at the cultural village.
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes, long pants, sun screen, insect repellent, hat, casual wear, bottled water and camera
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- OPERATED BY EXOTIC BORNEO SDN. BHD.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Visit to Borneo Traditional Living Mari Mari Cultural Village
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursKota KinabaluHistorical Tours - SabahHistorical Tours - SandakanHistorical Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Mari Mari Cultural VillageSignal Hill Observatory PlatformSabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Monsopiad Cultural VillageKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Kota BeludSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)