4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pickup & Drop off
Land Transportation (Seat-In-Coach)
English Speaking Guide
Personal Travel Insurance
Any Items Not Mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Pick Up Time: between 09:45hrs - 10:00hrs
• Pick Up Point: Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City
• Dropped off Time: between 14:00hrs - 14:15hrs
• Dropped off Point: Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City
• Actual pick up timing will be provided 1 day prior to your departure
• An additional charge of MYR 30 per pax is chargeable for outskirt hotel pick ups. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu City & 1Borneo Area. To be paid upon pick up
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazing Borneo Tours & Events
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kota Kinabalu City Day Tour & Filipino Market Shopping?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kota Kinabalu City Day Tour & Filipino Market Shopping?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kota Kinabalu City Day Tour & Filipino Market Shopping?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kota Kinabalu City Day Tour & Filipino Market Shopping?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Kota Kinabalu City Day Tour & Filipino Market Shopping
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesMarketsArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKota KinabaluFood Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahAudio Guides - SabahMarkets - SabahArt Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahFood Tours - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanAudio Guides - SandakanMarkets - SandakanArt Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanFood Tours - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaAudio Guides - Puerto PrincesaMarkets - Puerto PrincesaArt Tours - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreSignal Hill Observatory PlatformMari Mari Cultural VillageGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Monsopiad Cultural VillageKota Belud