8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover a landscape of steaming pools and high peaks on a full-day tour from Kota Kinabalu to Poring Hot Springs and Kinabalu National Park. Unlike tours with rigid, fixed itineraries, this trip combines the convenience of pre-booked transport with flexibility to enjoy the things that interest you most at each site, whether you’re soaking in a hot tub, walking the Treetop Canopy Walkway, or browsing the Mount Kinabalu Botanical Garden.
- Group size limited to 15 people to ensure personal service
- Try local cuisine at an included restaurant lunch
- Early departure from Kota Kinabalu means more time to explore
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Saved to wishlist!
Meal as stated (Lunch)
English Speaking Guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Proper hiking shoes, hat / cap, warm jacket, raincoat, personal toiletries etc.
- All entrances are subject to business hour
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs Tour from Kota Kinabalu
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahFood Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahExtreme - SabahMarkets - SabahFull-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - SandakanFood Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanExtreme - SandakanMarkets - SandakanFull-day Tours - Sandakan4WD Tours - Puerto PrincesaFood Tours - Puerto PrincesaSporting Events - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaExtreme - Puerto PrincesaMarkets - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Kota BeludGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Monsopiad Cultural VillageMari Mari Cultural VillageSignal Hill Observatory PlatformKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)