7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Combine visits to the Crocker Range Park and the Tambunan Rafflesia Center on this tour from Kota Kinabalu. The journey is made easy with round-trip transportation from your hotel; you can relax and enjoy the scenic drive through the park. Once there, learn about the local flora through insightful commentary and take the time to ask questions. A set-menu lunch ensures you won't go hungry during the tour.
- Convenient pickup and drop-off in Kota Kinabalu
- Scenic drive in a comfortable tour vehicle
- Learn about the area through guided commentary
- Set-menu lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off from Kota kinabalu City Hotels
Tour with English speaking guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Proper hiking shoes, Raincoat, Cap / hat, Insect repellent
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tambunan Rafflesia Rainforest Reserve Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tambunan Rafflesia Rainforest Reserve Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tambunan Rafflesia Rainforest Reserve Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tambunan Rafflesia Rainforest Reserve Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tambunan Rafflesia Rainforest Reserve Tour from Kota Kinabalu
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahExtreme - SabahFull-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanExtreme - SandakanFull-day Tours - Sandakan4WD Tours - Puerto PrincesaSporting Events - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaExtreme - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Kota BeludKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Monsopiad Cultural VillageTunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformMari Mari Cultural VillageTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)