6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Customize your own itinerary during a day trip to Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park from Kota Kinabalu, a family-friendly excursion filled with sun, sand, and snorkeling. Included entrance fees, boat transfers, and hotel pickup and drop-off mean you don’t have to worry about advance planning, while a flexible schedule allows you to enjoy the marine park, which comprises of five paradise islands, at your own pace.
- Get to Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park with ease on a day trip from Kota Kinabalu
- An ideal choice for families and first-time visitors
- A guide takes care of arranging transport and tickets so that you don't have to
- Lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants free of charge,no seat.
- All transfers and half/full day tours-NO refund for cancellation received within 24 hours
- Sabah Tourism Requirements: Guest Name List
- Full Name / Age / Nationality
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gaya Island Trek & Sapi Island from Kota Kinabalu ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Compare Similar Experiences
Gaya Island Trek & Sapi Island from Kota Kinabalu
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKota KinabaluSnorkeling - SabahSnorkeling - SandakanSnorkeling - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Mari Mari Cultural VillageKota BeludTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)