6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Fish for crabs in a mangrove forest on a full-day tour from Kota Kinabalu to Borneo Kellybays that combines a morning mangrove cruise with a free afternoon in a scenic resort. With optional activities that include kayaking, paddle boats, and banana boats, the day can be as relaxed or adventurous as you want, and you’ll find plenty of space to lounge on Borneo Kellybays’ pristine beach.
- Cultural immersion: Mangrove crab catching is classic Borneo
- Enjoy cleaner water and beaches by getting out of the city
- Included lunch features traditional Malay cuisine
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Kota Kinabalu hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Local Set Lunch
English Speaking Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotel within KK City Hotel)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Additional of RM35.00 nett per person for pick up venue from outskirt Hotel
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suggested things to bring: Sun tan lotion, towel, personal toiletries, swimming attire, sandal & extra clothing for change.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Borneo Kellybays Mangrove Cruise & Crab Catching Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Borneo Kellybays Mangrove Cruise & Crab Catching Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Borneo Kellybays Mangrove Cruise & Crab Catching Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Borneo Kellybays Mangrove Cruise & Crab Catching Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Borneo Kellybays Mangrove Cruise & Crab Catching Tour from Kota Kinabalu
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursDay CruisesWater ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahBus Tours - SabahDay Cruises - SabahWater Tours - SabahExtreme - SabahHalf-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanDay Cruises - SandakanWater Tours - SandakanExtreme - SandakanHalf-day Tours - Sandakan4WD Tours - Puerto PrincesaSporting Events - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaDay Cruises - Puerto PrincesaWater Tours - Puerto PrincesaExtreme - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Kota BeludMari Mari Cultural VillageGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Monsopiad Cultural VillageSignal Hill Observatory Platform