- Explore Manukan Island during a day trip from Kota Kinabalu
- Discover this tropical island's gorgeous sandy beaches and superb snorkeling sites
- Take part in fun activities like beach volleyball or a hike along a paved walking trail
- Dig into an included buffet-style BBQ lunch served right on the beach
- Round-trip hotel transport, island entrance fees and snorkel gear included
- Great option for families looking for a day of fun and relaxation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Once on shore, take your pick from a range of fun-filled beach activities. Park yourself in the sand if you feel like chilling, or take up a more active pursuit like snorkeling or beach volleyball. Those looking for a little adventure should take a walk along the nearly mile-long paved trail that traverses the island, leading to Sunrise Point.
When you start getting hungry, prepare your appetite for a tasty buffet-style barbecue lunch served right on the sand. After lunch there will be more time for snorkeling and relaxing, or even a visit to neighboring Sapi or Mamutik Island before you return to the mainland for the transfer back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- infants are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Fishing is not permitted on the island to protect the ecosystem
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival