Explore our promoted experiences
- See a different side of Borneo during a trip to Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Discover the culture and traditional of five ethnicities
- Letting someone else drive allows you to appreciate Sabah's scenery
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off in KK are included
Departure & Return
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius). An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- THINGS TO BRING / WEAR:Cap / Hat/Extra pocket money/Comfortable walking shoes / sandals / slippers/Casual wear
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum 4 travelers is required to operate this tour, we have the right to cancel if travelers is not enough.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms