8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A visit to Pandan Pandan Island is the perfect seaside day trip for visitors to Kota Kinabalu. This 8-hour island escape drives visitors from their hotels then takes them on a boat ride to the island for a day of coral reef snorkeling and other activities. The perfect option for travelers wanting to see Malaysia’s marine life without the need for organizing transport or equipment hire.
- Listen to an educational commentary as you ride the boat to Pandan Pandan Island
- Stay refreshed with complimentary bottled mineral water and local beer
- Enjoy a barbecue lunch surrounded by nature in the island’s recreational area
- Try other activities like net fishing, a coral transplant lesson, and kayaking
Saved to wishlist!
Sightseeing/Tour service in an air-conditioned vehicle/s
1x Boat Snorkeling with Gear
1x Sea Walk Session with Gear
Meals: Light Refreshment, & BBQ Lunch
Free usage of Kayak
All Meals and accommodation as and where not specified above
Any Camera/video camera fees and other incidentals/insurance
Tips & Gratuities for Driver and tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at Hotel Lobby 5 minutes before the pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Pickup and drop-off provided for hotels located at Kota Kinabalu city.Additional surcharge may apply for pickup from outskirt hotel in radius of 50km within Kota Kinabalu City such as Beringgis Beach Resort, Borneo Paradise etc.
- Most travelers can participate
- Client are required to fill up the indemnity form
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOUR EAST MALAYSIA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kota Kinabalu P2 Private Island Escape with Sea Walk & BBQ Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kota Kinabalu P2 Private Island Escape with Sea Walk & BBQ Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kota Kinabalu P2 Private Island Escape with Sea Walk & BBQ Lunch?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kota Kinabalu P2 Private Island Escape with Sea Walk & BBQ Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kota Kinabalu P2 Private Island Escape with Sea Walk & BBQ Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahBus Tours - SabahExtreme - SabahFull-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanExtreme - SandakanFull-day Tours - Sandakan4WD Tours - Puerto PrincesaSporting Events - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaExtreme - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Kota BeludKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Monsopiad Cultural VillageMari Mari Cultural Village