3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take the pain out of transportation and discover Kota Kinabalu in style on a private tour. Learn all about the city’s heritage from your personal guide as you explore the Sabah State Museum and Pu Toh Tze Temple, and soak up views from Signal Hill. Along the way, cast your eyes over the Sabah State Mosque, the Kota Kinabalu City Mosque, and the 30-story Menara Tun Mustapha.
- Explore Kota Kinabalu with just your friends or family on a private tour
- Visit the Sabah State Museum, Pu Toh Tze Temple, Signal Hill, and more
- Ask all the questions that you want from your private guide
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip transfers from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Private Air Conditioned Transportation
English Speaking Driver cum guide
Entrance fees as per itinerary
Sightseeing as per itinerary
Food & Drinks
Other things not mentioned in the itinerary.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pickup/drop off all major hotels within kota kinabalu city area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MAM Holidays Malaysia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Mari Mari Cultural VillageKota BeludKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Monsopiad Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreSignal Hill Observatory PlatformKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)