Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Phi Phi Islands and Krabi surroundings on a full-day excursion
- Avoid the tourist crowds with and early morning departure to the islands
- Visit Monkey Beach, Koh Phi Phi Don, Chicken Island and more
- All park fees, hotel transportation, snacks, and buffet lunch are included
Departure & Return
Meet at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 6 people required to run this tour!
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation will close Maya Bay every year for 2 months in August and September
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Don't feed the monkeys as it makes them aggressive and stops them from foraging for food as they would normally do.
- The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Though you won't get away from the crowds, I do highly recommend this tour for all of the islands you do get to see." See review