7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the jungle landscape of Krabi Province on a full-day adventure tour from Krabi that combines wild nature with the local culture. Explore scenic beaches and tropical islands as you discover how Krabi's culture and religion are interwoven in the daily lives of its residents. This full-day tour includes round-trip transport from Krabi beach hotels, lunch at a local restaurant, and it’s limited to 15 people for a fun, personal experience.
- Explore the dense rainforest and jungle regions around Krabi
- Visit to the thermal spring pools and take a dip in the hot pools
- See the hillside temple complex in which monks live and worship within a maze of caves of Tiger Cave Monastery
- Enjoy a complementary lunch at a local restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide
Joined tours and transfers with a professional English-speaking guide
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description
All applicable taxes and service charges
Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees.
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking guide.
- Transfers are only operated within the Ao Nang and Hat Nopparathara based resorts and restricted to main hotels only.
- Regions outside these beach regions such as Railay, Tubkaek, Krabi Town, any surrounding islands resort outside the Krabi city borders and Krabi’s International Airport are excluded and supplementary charges apply.
- Parts of the Emerald Pool will be closed for bathing and swimming for sustainable reasons. The national park management of the Emerald Pool reserves the right to close the Blue Pool without prior notice as well between January and April. Bathing in the main hot spring and pool area is possible.
- To respect local customs and respecting the religious sites and temples on this tour, it is customary for guests to take off their shoes before allowed entrance. Your guide will inform you in advance for which of these sites this is applicable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Recommended to bring: change of clothing (2 sets), towel, swim wear and slippers / waterproof sandals.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Krabi Rainforest Discovery Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Krabi Rainforest Discovery Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Krabi Rainforest Discovery Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKrabiBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko LantaNature and Wildlife - Ko LantaFull-day Tours - Ko LantaBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory