7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
First Aid Kit
National park fee (360THB per adult and 180THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup times for each zone:
• Ao Nam Mao: 08:30am - 09:00am
• Ao Nang: 08:30am - 09:00am
• Ao Nang Soi 8: 08:30am - 09:00am
• Klong Muang: 08:00am - 08:30am
• Krabi Town: 09:00am - 09:15am
• Tubkaek: 07:45am - 08:00am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.
- Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB200 per person (payable directly to the driver).
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jungle Tour to Emerald Pool, Krabi Hot Spring and Tiger Cave Temple?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jungle Tour to Emerald Pool, Krabi Hot Spring and Tiger Cave Temple?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Jungle Tour to Emerald Pool, Krabi Hot Spring and Tiger Cave Temple
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeUnderground Tours Walking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKrabiNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastUnderground Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWalking Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Ko LantaUnderground Tours - Ko LantaWalking Tours - Ko LantaFull-day Tours - Ko LantaNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonUnderground Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonWalking Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory