Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy guaranteed transportation to Koh Lanta
- Choose from numerous departure times
- Relax in convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Stay comfortable in an air-conditioned van
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
Get dropped off at your hotel on Koh Lanta if located near the main road and if not further than 7 Eleven in Klong Nin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a maximum of 1 suitcase per passenger allowed on this shared transfer. If you have more luggage, please book an additional seat
- Please allow enough time between your arrival at Krabi Airport and the departure of the minivan
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- If you decide to get picked up at Krabi Airport, please let us know the flight number and arrival time of your incoming flight
- Let us know the hotel names for the drop-off service on Koh Lanta
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff