- Visit the iconic island of Ko Phi Phi - made famous by the Hollywood movie - The Beach
- Snorkel in the warm crystal waters, being surrounded by colorful tropical marine life and limestone cliffs
- Enjoy a Thai lunch at a local restaurant on the island of Ko Phi Phi Don
- Friendly guide
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Kathu, Kamala, Patong, Phuket Town, A.Muang)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
What To Expect
Lay out on sandy shores or snorkel in the crystal-clear waters surrounded by colorful tropical fish. After enjoying Phi Phi Don, you’ll head to a local restaurant for a traditional Thai meal filled with local ingredients, fresh fish and plenty of produce before boarding the ferry for your trip back to Phuket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation. You will receive a call at your hotel the day before tour with the exact pick up time.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Tour East Phuket office has five phone lines that you can contact. (66) 76 364156, (66) 76 364157, (66) 76 364158, (66) 76 364159 or (66) 76 364160. Hours 7.00am - 5.00pm daily
- Please Note: Surcharges apply for pickup and drop-off from hotels outside Phuket Town, Patong, Karon and Kata (surcharge payable directly to driver)
- Transfers 900-baht per/van per way for transfers from Layan, Naithon, Maikhoa, Ao Por and from Phuket Airport. 100-baht per pax/per way from Merline Beach, Thavorn Beach Village, Tri Trang Beach, Rawai, Naiharn, Surin, Kamala, Bangtao, Cape Panwa, Naiyang, Boat Lagoon, New Bus Terminal, Bypass Road.
- Sightseeing onboard at Phi Phi Ley Island during May-Oct will be done in the afternoon before return trip to Phuket.
- The Supplier reserves the right to cancel any trip in case of bad weather.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, tide level, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program, changes are made for the safety and comfort of all the guest’s. Based on this, no refunds can be given.
- Upgrade to First Class or Premium Class must be purchased prior boarding boat (subject to availability)
- You should bring swimsuit, sunscreen, and towel.
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether you may dock at the Pier at Phi Phi Don or take a long tail boat to the island.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Phuket to Phi Phi Islands By Express Ferry including Lunch.