9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Challenge yourself to a half-, full- or multi-day rock-climbing course from Krabi and climb the dramatic karst cliffs around Railay Beach. With dozens of graded routes to choose from and full instruction provided, it’s an ideal spot for first-timers to cut their teeth, or experienced climbers to push their limits. Sail out to Railay Beach by longtail boat, strap on your safety harness and get your adrenaline pumping as you try rope climbing, bouldering and rappelling, under the guidance of your expert instructor.
- Half-, full- or multi-day rock climbing course from Krabi
- Scale the magnificent karst rocks and sea cliffs of Railay Beach
- Master the basics of rope climbing, bouldering and rappelling with an expert instructor
- Full instruction provided: suitable for all abilities from complete beginners to expert climbers
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up and transport by longtail boat
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel round-trip transfer in Ao Nang, Krabi Town and Ao Nam Mao
Transportation to Railay Beach is by longtail boat
Professional and certified climbing instructor
Basic accident insurance
Pickup in Klong Muang & Tubkaek Beach, will be charge at 200 THB per person
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Meet at King Climbers office at Ao Nam Mao Pier at 08:20.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Rock Climbing Course at Railay Beach by King Climbers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Rock Climbing Course at Railay Beach by King Climbers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Rock Climbing Course at Railay Beach by King Climbers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Rock Climbing Course at Railay Beach by King Climbers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Rock Climbing Course at Railay Beach by King Climbers
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons ClimbingWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesKrabiSports Lessons - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastClimbing - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSports Lessons - Ko LantaClimbing - Ko LantaSports Lessons - Ko Phi Phi DonClimbing - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory