1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of all necessary climbing equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pickup from anywhere (airport, AirBnB, hotels, hostels, etc.) in Phuket and the surrounding area. Note: pickup from most island-based hotels is not possible.
- Phuket Intl Airport, Mai Khao, Phuket 83110 Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gecko Thailand - Extreme Sports
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rock Climbing Phuket - Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rock Climbing Phuket - Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rock Climbing Phuket - Day Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rock Climbing Phuket - Day Trip
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons ClimbingWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesKrabiSports Lessons - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastClimbing - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSports Lessons - Ko LantaClimbing - Ko LantaSports Lessons - Ko Phi Phi DonClimbing - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory