- Sea kayaking at Ao Thalane from Krabi
- Enjoy an up-close encounter with nature
- Learn about local wildlife
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour with six participants per guide
Departure & Return
Meet at Sea Kayak Krabi pier in Ao Thalane at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Paddle with a maximum of six people to one guide on a small-group day trip designed for novices or those who wish to experience the bay without the crowds. Learn about the area's diverse ecosystems as you get an up-close encounter with nature and kayak through canyons, caves, and lagoons. You'll see indigenous birds and monkeys.
Choose from half-day or full-day tour options; the latter includes a stop at a beach for lunch and free time for swimming.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff