7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Return hotel transfers
English speaking guide
Drinking water & fruit
National Park Entrance Fee (Emerald Pool & Hot Springs Admission Fees) - Total 360-baht per person
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surcharge for long tail boat pickup/drop off transfer for Railey Beach hotels of THB1000- per way (maximum 6 persons)
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Infant under 3 years is complementary (baby seats not available)
- ncluded transfers applicable to hotels/resorts at Tubkaak Beach, Klong Muang Beach, Krabi Town and Ao-Nang Beach
- Dress code at The Tiger Temple requires ladies to bring a light sarong and/or shawl to cover shoulders and knees.
- What to bring: Walking shoes, mosquito repellant, swimming gear and towel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Wonders of Thailand's Last Lowland Rainforest ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Wonders of Thailand's Last Lowland Rainforest ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Wonders of Thailand's Last Lowland Rainforest ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Wonders of Thailand's Last Lowland Rainforest ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKrabiBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastEco Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko LantaNature and Wildlife - Ko LantaEco Tours - Ko LantaFull-day Tours - Ko LantaBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonEco Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory