8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
10.00am: FREE round trip service for all Hotels in Ao Nang.
10.00am: FREE round trip service in Nopparatara pier for Grand Centara or Railay´ guests.
10.00am: FREE round trip service from Hotels located at Krabi Town, Tub Kaek and Klong Mueang areas.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Thalassa Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tiger Cave Temple - Discover the real jungle?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tiger Cave Temple - Discover the real jungle?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tiger Cave Temple - Discover the real jungle?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tiger Cave Temple - Discover the real jungle?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKrabi4WD Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSporting Events - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHiking - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastExtreme - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast4WD Tours - Ko LantaSporting Events - Ko LantaBus Tours - Ko LantaHiking - Ko LantaExtreme - Ko LantaFull-day Tours - Ko Lanta4WD Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonSporting Events - Ko Phi Phi DonBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonHiking - Ko Phi Phi DonExtreme - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory