- Full-day tour of Washington Slagbaai National Park
- Ride off-road with a professional guide in search of wildlife
- Go snorkeling and hiking in the nature reserve
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Bonaire
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick up time depends on your hotel/accommodation. We will reach out to you before the tour to confirm the exact time and location.
- Bonaire Cruise Port, 4PWF+Q3P, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
What To Expect
You’ll see lighthouses, blowholes, and deserted bays and beaches, with the opportunity to make use of snorkeling equipment at several top sites. Opt for a moderately difficult 1- to 2-hour guided hike to the Brandaris and take in the panoramic views of the Caribbean all the way to Curaçao from Bonaire’s highest peak.
After a full day of exploration, including lunch, snacks and beverages, you'll be driven back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Makers Bonaire
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Washington Slagbaai National Park Tour in Bonaire.