- Visit the otherworldly Putrajaya Convention Center on the lake’s south bank
- No central pick-up points: get picked up from your hotel by your driver
- Enjoy personalized attention and guaranteed answers
- Flexible for your schedule: choose a morning or mid-afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please be ready to go and wait at the lobby at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Notes: Please be advised that we have a minimum of 15 pax required for lake cruise sightseeing otherwise you need to take perahu dondang sayang instead.
- Most travelers can participate
- An additional surcharge of USD 10 per person for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms