Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
DAY 01 - (L D H ) KUALA LUMPUR - CAMERON HIGHLANDS (Drive time 3 1/2 hours one way)
Cameron Highlands is a hill resort with cool temperatures, known for its tea plantations, farmlands, wildlife aborigines.
8.30am - 9.00am Our English speaking Tour Coordinator will pick you up from your hotel reception and depart for the Camerons, enroute bonus stop at Batu Caves. Climb 272 steps into the temple of Hindu Deity who is honored during the Hindu festival of Thaipusam every year. Ladies to be properly attired to enter the temple. Photo shoot of the Cascading Waterfalls. After lunch at Tanah Rata visit the tea plantation - a vast carpet of greenery. This tea plantation works closely with the WWF in the conservation of our endangered Orang Utan, Elephants and Tigers. Proceeds from Tea Cafe (various teas sold here) goes towards this conservation effort. Butterfly Farm - a secret paradise of butterflies and insects that dance on scented flowers. A Farm tour awaits. Hand pick fresh strawberries. Visit a vegetable market. 5pm Check in to hotel. Free at leisure. 7pm Malaysian Dinner. Bring sweaters as the nites are cold.
DAY 02 (B L D H ) CAMERONS - TAMAN NEGARA (Drive time 4 hours)
Taman Negara is a 130 million years old tropical rainforest with endangered tigers, elephants, tapirs, 14,000 flowering plants, 300 bird species... 8am After breakfast depart for Taman Negara. On arrival lunch and Rapids shooting - the boatman negotiates 7 sets of rapids to reach an aborigine village to see fire making skills and blowpipe hunting techniques. The rainforest is their supermarket. The Nature Guide will belt out facts and taboos of Taman Negara as we take a challenging and exhilarating jungle trek
to a mesmerizing Rainforest Waterfalls. Enjoy a cool dip. Check into hotel. 7pm Dinner followed by Nite Jungle walk looking for spiders, scorpions, snakes, owls. Climb an Observation Hide to watch nocturnal animals come for their salt lick.
DAY 03 (B L D H ) TAMAN NEGARA - CHERATING (Drive time 3 1/2 hours)
Cherating is a jewel loaded with traditions, customs, houses on stilts - an extremely laid back fishing village with coconut and casuarina trees. The beach is South China Sea and the first Club Med in Asia is at Cherating.
8am After breakfast depart for Cherating. View Mat Salleh the coconut plucking monkey. You will be Mat Salleh's guest of honor sipping Coconut water. Check in to hotel. Free at leisure. The beach and swimming pool awaits you. 7pm Malaysian Dinner.
Day 04 (B L ) CHERATING - JETTY (PERHENTIAN/REDANG/LANG TENGAH DROP OFF)
8am After breakfast check out and depart for Jetty - Pehenrtian/Redang.Lang Tengah. After lunch our Tour Coordinator will guide you to the correct boat for onward journey to the island of your choice. Good Bye !
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY DGP TRANSPORT
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms