8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Kuala Lumpur City Centre & Bukit Bintang area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ivy Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cameron Highlands Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cameron Highlands Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cameron Highlands Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cameron Highlands Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cameron Highlands Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch
3 hours 10 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaAudio Guides - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangAudio Guides - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandAudio Guides - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Central Market (Pasar Seni) Tours & TicketsKing's Palace (Istana Negara) Tours & TicketsIslamic Arts Museum Malaysia Tours & TicketsPutrajaya Tours & Ticketsi-City Tours & TicketsMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia) Tours & TicketsPerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens) Tours & TicketsKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre) Tours & TicketsSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad) Tours & TicketsRumah Penghulu Abu Seman Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur Chinatown Tours & TicketsAlive 3D Art Gallery Tours & TicketsJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek) Tours & TicketsSekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields) Tours & TicketsForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM) Tours & TicketsTaman Negara National Park Tours & TicketsTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park) Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur)) Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India) Tours & TicketsNational Museum Tours & Tickets