Departure & Return
Meet at Dickson Dragon Boarding Area : or Lexis Hibiscus – Assemble at Platinum Charters hospitality desk located in Lexis Hibiscus hotel lobby Note: Please note Port Dickson located around 90KM + & 1 Hrs drive from Kuala Lumpur, Please make sure to plan your trip in advance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please bring your own bathing suit and bath towels if you intend to indulge yourself in any sea activities.
- If you do not have a Bath Towel, it is available on board for rent at RM 5 per towel.
- Salt Water Jacuzzi is only available for use during good weather only. Captain of Dickson Dragon will decide on whether it is safe for use or not.
- Canned Drinks and Beer are sold on board. If guests bring their own alcoholic beverage, corkage applies.
- If a Service is delayed or cancelled due to an Event Outside Our Control(ex: Bad weather or Technical problems), Platinum Charters will endeavor to re-schedule the Service to a different day at no extra cost. This decision will be at Platinum Charters sole discretion.
- All passengers must pay attention to and comply with all regulations and notices relating to the safety and security of the boat, crew, passengers and the boarding facilities.
- Please check‐in at the departure point at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Infant who 3 years old and below is free of charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms