Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our tour pick up and drop off based in Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya/Damansara area ONLY.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We provide car baby seat upon request
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Dress Code for Batu Caves
- As Batu Caves is a holy place for Hindu faith, visitors must abide to the following rules:
- Wear cloths that is not over expose your body, i.e. especially ladies
- T-shirt or shirt with sleeves is allowable
- Do not wear Short Pants or Hot Pants
- Do not wear Short Skirts or Mini Skirts (above knee level)
- Long Pants are allowable
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY kuala Lumpur Travel Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.