- Half-day guided tour of Kuala Lumpur
- Visit must-see attractions and get to know KL through the eyes of a local
- Photo ops on the Canopy Walk at KL Forest Eco Park
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Departure & Return
KL City Gallery, Dataran Merdeka 27, in front of I Love KL sign
A must-see in KL: the famous Petronas Twin Towers
What To Expect
After a look at the Moorish-style station, head to the National Mosque (Masjid Negara) for an introduction to the cultural diversity of the city, including Malay, Chinese, and Indian communities. Then continue on to glimpse the heritage buildings such as KL City Gallery around Merdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka) and learn how Malaysia declared its independence.
Get a panoramic view of KL before you browse the colorful stalls of Masjid Jamek Bazaar in Little India and sample a local snack. See the impressive Chinese temple of Sze Ya, wander down Petaling Street, and head to the Sri Mahamariamman Temple, a stunning Indian monument. You have lunch at a local restaurant where your guide can recommend a fragrant rice dish such as nasi lemak, cooked in coconut milk (own expense).
Next, grab a taxi or Uber to the KL Forest Eco Park where you reach the Canopy Walk in a few minutes — admission included. Finally, take another ride to your last stop, the Petronas Twin Towers, for fantastic photo ops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- It is a walking tour.
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Kuala Lumpur Private Tour.