6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
any Kuala Lumpur hotels area/Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Putrajaya City Architectural Tour with Views (Bridges & Buildings)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Putrajaya City Architectural Tour with Views (Bridges & Buildings)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Putrajaya City Architectural Tour with Views (Bridges & Buildings)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Putrajaya City Architectural Tour with Views (Bridges & Buildings)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Putrajaya City Architectural Tour with Views (Bridges & Buildings)
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursArchitecture ToursLayover Tours Half-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaArchitecture Tours - Petaling JayaLayover Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangArchitecture Tours - PenangLayover Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandArchitecture Tours - Sentosa IslandLayover Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Sri Mahamariamman TempleSunway LagoonMinNatureKuala Lumpur ChinatownMerdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka)Port Klang (Kuala Lumpur Cruise Port)Aquaria KLCC Cape Rachado LighthousePort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkThean Hou TempleNational MuseumTempler Park Central Market (Pasar Seni)Alive 3D Art GalleryKuala Lumpur Railway StationSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)King's Palace (Istana Negara)