4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance Fee: Cruise Tasik
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from any Hotels / Apartments / Guest House & Residence in Kuala Lumpur City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MALAYSIAN TOUR BY RIYAS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Putrajaya Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Putrajaya Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Putrajaya Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Putrajaya Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Putrajaya Tour from Kuala Lumpur
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaArchitecture Tours - Petaling JayaPhotography Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangArchitecture Tours - PenangPhotography Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandArchitecture Tours - Sentosa IslandPhotography Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Cameron Highlands Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur)) Tours & TicketsPetaling Street Market Tours & TicketsSri Mahamariamman Temple Tours & TicketsTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park) Tours & TicketsJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek) Tours & TicketsJalan Masjid India Night Market Tours & TicketsRumah Penghulu Abu Seman Tours & TicketsTaman Negara National Park Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur Railway Station Tours & TicketsChan See Shu Yuen Temple Tours & TicketsPetrosains the Discovery Centre Tours & TicketsIllusion 3D Art Museum Tours & TicketsPort Klang (Kuala Lumpur Cruise Port) Tours & Ticketsi-City Tours & TicketsThean Hou Temple Tours & TicketsBukit Bintang Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India) Tours & TicketsNational Museum Tours & TicketsSekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields) Tours & Tickets