4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover the sights, sounds, and scents of the rainforest at night on this guided walking tour of Kubah National Park. Search for over 60 species of frogs—of all colors, shapes, and sizes—that live in the park in jungle streams, ponds, and more. Along the way, see carnivorous pitcher plants and a wealth of aquatic life. Your tour includes door-to-door round-trip transfers.
- Experience the Borneo rainforest by night in Kubah National Park
- Look for more than 60 species of tropical frog with a guide
- See carnivorous pitcher plants and so much more
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers from Kuching
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fee
Walking night tour with professional English speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoe and clothes
- A minimum of 2people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradesa Borneo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Night Frogs Tour at Kubah National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Night Frogs Tour at Kubah National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Night Frogs Tour at Kubah National Park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Night Frogs Tour at Kubah National Park?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Night Frogs Tour at Kubah National Park
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuchingBus Tours - SarawakNature and Wildlife - SarawakHalf-day Tours - SarawakBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Kota KinabaluNature and Wildlife - Kota KinabaluHalf-day Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory
Gunung Gading National Park Tours & TicketsKuching Cat Statues Tours & TicketsSibu Tours & TicketsTalang Satang National Park Tours & TicketsSquare Tower Tours & TicketsSatok Market Tours & TicketsKuching Waterfront (Esplanade) Tours & TicketsFort Margherita Tours & TicketsAstana Tours & TicketsKuching Cat Museum Tours & TicketsKuching Old Court House Tours & TicketsMatang Wildlife Centre Tours & TicketsTua Pek Kong Chinese Temple Tours & Tickets