9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This full-day experience gives you the chance to tick off three of Kuching's top attractions in just one day, without the hassle of advance planning. Ideal for first-time visitors with limited time in the city, this tour includes a visit to Semengoh Nature Reserve and Sarawak Cultural Village. Benefit from the insider knowledge of a guide and travel between attractions without worrying about navigation.
- Tick off three of Kuching's top attractions without having to worry about transport
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of a guide as you visit Sarawak Cultural Village and Semengoh Nature Reserve
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off mean you won't have to find a meeting point
- Stray from the beaten path at the Crocodile Museum, a lesser-known Kuching attraction
Saved to wishlist!
Return Hotel Tour Transfer
1 Water Bottle per person
Transfer by Air-Conditioned MiniVan
Foods & Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off after tour from your hotel lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Things to Bring Along:
- Extra Water Bottle
- Day Pack
- Insect Repellent
- Sun Screen Lotion
- Hat / Cap
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Semenggoh Wildlife & Sarawak Cultural Village & Jong's Crocodile Farm?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Semenggoh Wildlife & Sarawak Cultural Village & Jong's Crocodile Farm?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Semenggoh Wildlife & Sarawak Cultural Village & Jong's Crocodile Farm?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuchingBus Tours - SarawakNature and Wildlife - SarawakHistorical Tours - SarawakFull-day Tours - SarawakBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Kota KinabaluNature and Wildlife - Kota KinabaluHistorical Tours - Kota KinabaluFull-day Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory
Fort Margherita Tours & TicketsSatok Market Tours & TicketsSibu Tours & TicketsKuching Waterfront (Esplanade) Tours & TicketsSquare Tower Tours & TicketsKuching Old Court House Tours & TicketsKuching Mosque (Old State Mosque) Tours & TicketsMatang Wildlife Centre Tours & TicketsAnnah Rais Tours & TicketsSarawak Museum Tours & TicketsAstana Tours & TicketsTalang Satang National Park Tours & TicketsKuching Cat Museum Tours & Tickets