2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Fees ( Our guide will have pre-paid tickets to skip the line )
Professional Licenced Tour guide
AC transporttaion by Brand New vehicles
Local Tax and Handling Fees
2 Traditional Turkish Lunches
Personal Expenses and tips for driver and guides
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet with you at Kuşadası hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with walking disabilities
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Small Group (Max. 10 Pax) & Private Tours in Turkey
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Small-Group ( Max. 10 Guests ) Ephesus & Priene - Miltos - Didyma Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Small-Group ( Max. 10 Guests ) Ephesus & Priene - Miltos - Didyma Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Small-Group ( Max. 10 Guests ) Ephesus & Priene - Miltos - Didyma Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Small-Group ( Max. 10 Guests ) Ephesus & Priene - Miltos - Didyma Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingKusadasiBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraOvernight Tours - Turkish RivieraMulti-day Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - SelçukArchaeology Tours - SelçukOvernight Tours - SelçukMulti-day Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirOvernight Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirCategory