Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private tour of Ephesus and Ephesus Archeology Museum from Kusadasi
- Explore the UNESCO-listed ruins of Ephesus including the Odeon and the Celsus Library
- Learn more about ancient Ephesus at the Ephesus Archeology Museum
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
On arrival, follow your guide around the UNESCO-listed ruins, pausing to admire archeological wonders such as the Temple Of Hadrian, the magnificent Celsus Library, and the Great Theatre, which seats up to 24,000 people. Learn more about life in ancient Roman times as you peek into the Public Latrines and Roman Baths, stroll around the Agora, and walk down the grand Arcadian Way.
After pouring over the remarkable ruins, continue to the Ephesus Archeology Museum in nearby Selçuk, where exhibits include a huge collection of artefacts excavated from Ephesus, including a statue of Artemis found within the Temple of Artemis.
After a morning uncovering Turkey’s ancient past, return to Kusadasi, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel or cruise port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fez Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms