- Explore important Greek and Roman ruins of western Turkey
- A convenient day tour that includes several different places
- This is an ideal tour for travelers short on time in Turkey
- Lunch is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointKusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
KUSADASI, LADIES BEACH, YAVANSU AREA, KUSTUR AREA, PAMUCAK (EXCEPT FROM; SOGUCAK , DAVUTLAR, GUZELCAMLI AREA HOTELS AND KUSADASI GOLF & SPA HOTEL ;5 € ONEWAY - PER PERSON EXTRA TRANSFER CHARGE, CAN BE PAID AT THE RESORT.)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbek Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The sites were well preserved and well worth the visit." See review