- East Bali scuba diving at the USS Liberty wreck site in Tulamben
- Experience an introductory dive with a guide and one other person
- Take two 1-tank guided dives (PADI-certified divers only)
- Enjoy morning tea or coffee and lunch at a beachside restaurant
- All equipment provided
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from South Bali
Departure & Return
We have free shuttle bus from the hotel around Sanur, Central Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, and Nusa Dua area.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- It is recommended to bring a towel and a change of clothes
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or change the dive spot to other dive site without any surcharge.
- Minimum age is 10 years to participate in this program
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult with your doctor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Vegan and Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bali Diving
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms