7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Kyoto’s traditional neighborhoods and scenic parklands are ideal for exploring by bike. On this tour, save time by cycling around the city and visit five of Kyoto’s most popular attractions in one day. Enjoy stunning views of the Golden Pavilion and the Kiyomizu Temple; pose for photos by the red torri gates of Fushimi Inari Shrine; and hop off to stroll around the Bamboo Forest and explore the geisha district.
- Three magnificent temples: Kiyomizu, Golden Pavilion, and Fushimi Inari
- Spot geisha as you explore Kyoto’s traditional Gion neighborhood
- Active tour: cover up to 25mi (40km) as you cycle between the sights
- Personalized small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people
Saved to wishlist!
Native English speaking bilingual guide
Departure & Return
11-1 Sagatenryūji Kurumamichichō, Ukyo Ward, Kyoto, 616-8373, Japan
Nearest train station - JR Saga Arashiyama
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- *Age restriction* must be a minimum of 15 years of age.
- Please notify of food allergies/restrictions at time of booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kyoto Bike Tour - The Bamboo Forest & Arashiyama
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Top Highlights of Kyoto with Kyoto Bike Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Top Highlights of Kyoto with Kyoto Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Top Highlights of Kyoto with Kyoto Bike Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Top Highlights of Kyoto with Kyoto Bike Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Top Highlights of Kyoto with Kyoto Bike Tour
7 to 8 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKyotoMountain Bike Tours - Kansai PrefectureFull-day Tours - Kansai PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - OsakaFull-day Tours - OsakaMountain Bike Tours - IzumisanoFull-day Tours - IzumisanoCategory
Byodo-in TempleMimuroto-ji TempleJojakko-ji TempleNanzen-ji TempleKamogawa River (Kamo River)Himeji Castle (Himeji-Jo)Daitoku-ji TempleChion-inToei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)Kennin-ji TempleNakasendo WayTenryu-ji TempleHosen-in TempleKinshi Masamune Horino Memorial MuseumUji Bridge (Uji-bashi)Kyoto National MuseumRyoan-ji Temple & GardenKiyotaki RiverKatsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)Kyoto Handicraft Center