- No getting lost—a guide navigates down Gion’s narrow alleyways
- Learn where to find hidden places in the Geisha district
- Go to areas when 'Memoirs of a Geisha' was filmed
- Learn about Geiko and Maiko from your guide, on this Gion walking tour
Departure & Return
The best way to locate Gion Omoide Museum is to search in the google map by typing key word "gion omoide museum" However, it is small museum, and not familiar among people. If you ask locals about its location, please ask "Izutsu Yatsuhashi Gion Honten" which is the traditional pastry shop. The museum is located in the same building. Please arrive in the meeting place before 6pm or 15 minutes before 6pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- This tour has a maximum of 15 passengers per booking. If you require a booking for more than 15 passengers, please create a separate booking. Please note that more than 30 passengers may join the tour depending on the conditions of the tour departure date.
- Small-group tour option (less than 8 guests guaranteed) can be chosen for different price
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY WaRaiDo Guide Networks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms