40 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Japanese origami paper
Transportation Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
329 Ebiyachō, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto, 604-8076, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maikoya
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Japanese Origami (Paper Folding) Workshop Kyoto MAIKOYA
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsKyotoCraft Classes - Kansai PrefectureArt Classes - Kansai PrefectureCraft Classes - OsakaArt Classes - OsakaCraft Classes - IzumisanoArt Classes - IzumisanoCategory
Katsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)Nishiki MarketMimuroto-ji TempleKiyotaki RiverChion-inDaitoku-ji TempleTo-ji TempleTeramachi StreetHeian Shrine (Heian Jingu)Hosen-in TempleToei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)Kyoto National MuseumNinna-ji TempleGinkaku-ji Temple (Silver Pavilion)Pontocho AlleyKinshi Masamune Horino Memorial MuseumShimogamo-jinja ShrineTenryu-ji TempleKumano Kodo Pilgrimage TrailKyoto Tower