7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation Fare: about 1,000 yen, Admission Fee; 2,000 yen, Food & Drink
Departure & Return
Kyoto Station , Kyoto, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accessible for those with limited eye sight
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- Animals or pets allowed
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KAMNAVI Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kyoto Splendid Nature, Castle & Garden Exploring Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Kyoto Splendid Nature, Castle & Garden Exploring Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kyoto Splendid Nature, Castle & Garden Exploring Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kyoto Splendid Nature, Castle & Garden Exploring Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKyotoRail Tours - Kansai PrefectureBus Tours - Kansai PrefectureNature and Wildlife - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureFull-day Tours - Kansai PrefectureRail Tours - OsakaBus Tours - OsakaNature and Wildlife - OsakaWalking Tours - OsakaHistorical Tours - OsakaFull-day Tours - OsakaRail Tours - IzumisanoBus Tours - IzumisanoNature and Wildlife - IzumisanoWalking Tours - IzumisanoHistorical Tours - IzumisanoFull-day Tours - IzumisanoCategory
Saiho-ji TempleKyoto Handicraft CenterNakasendo WayKyoto TowerUji Bridge (Uji-bashi)Shoren-in TempleSaganoRyoan-ji Temple & GardenKatsura Imperial Villa (Katsura Rikyu)Toei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)Heian Shrine (Heian Jingu)Teramachi StreetAmanohashidateTo-ji TempleHimeji Castle (Himeji-Jo)Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage TrailYasaka Shrine (Gion Shrine)Tofuku-ji TempleShimogamo-jinja ShrineNishiki Market